What should I expect when I enter the house?
Expect Success. Many others have made it and you can too!
What do I need?
You need a commitment to give recovery your best.
What about Covid?
We have a process with medical professionals that takes a couple of hours. We will walk you through it to get you cleared. If you come up positive, we have a process for that also.
How long do I have to be clean to come in?
72 hours. We can help get you into detox for 72 hours. We test everyone when they come in and randomly throughout their stay with us.
What about bedding?
We have some available if you have none. Most folks bring their own but it is not required.
What about food?
Women’s Homes are all-inclusive. Men provide their own food. Many utilize the very low-cost resources that we have at our disposal.
How much does it cost?
Fees vary by house and individual situation. Generally, the program fee is between $800-$900 per month.
What will be expected of me?
- Each Participant will have a weekly service opportunity in the house
- Each person will be asked to be clean and respectful to others at all times.
- All common areas are kept clean as we go
- House meetings for all to attend
- Each person agrees to attend AA or equivalent meetings
- Obtain a sponsor. We can help with that!
- Attend house functions getting everyone together, seasonal parties, get-togethers and opportunities for service. We insist that you have fun and experience joy on your path to recovery
- Expect to encounter people committed to their own recovery, people in service, and people encouraging you in your own journey.